Monday, November 17, 2008

a lovely past

AND THE RATIONAL CAJUN IS A KILLER? (no, not gambit!)

also, IF YOU SEEK AMY. Britney's back! Edit: I think this album is more like Blackout 1.5...it seems a little rushed and could have been a lot better, but don't misinterpret what I'm saying - I love Blackout and I think the album will grow on me. At least she looks amazing now. I wonder how long her actual hair is?



And, omg, Joel McHale is a god. My hair won't grow any longer and I'm really not happy about that. Also, I'll be in LA in a week and I am counting down the hours. And um, TRL is done forever!? Wow. What an era. Don't even get me started...

Oh, and speaking of E! The Dish? Hosted by Topanga? TOPANGA? I don't know exactly what to say. She's no Joel McHale, but shes...Topanga. Where's Cory and Sean? Just like everyone else, she was cuter when she was 15, too.

I guess this show is funny. It must have the same writers as the Soup.
StumbleUpon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home