Friday, December 12, 2008

dangerous and moving

SERIOUS CRUNCH TIME



This is how I'm feeling:


and oddly enough, its the cover of book I'm analyzing for my last paper of the semester.

I don't think I'm nearly as stressed as Katharina Blum, or even as stressed as the girl on photographed on the cover appears to be. In fact, I'm actually feeling pretty good right now. I just want to finish up my work and enjoy my break like everyone else has already begun to do. Oh well, some people take longer than others.

I. JUST. WANNA. GO. HOME. NOW.

But as my boy Mick says, "You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need," and right now what I need is to do the create the best work I can. Or procrastinate and give my blog a new template. Total makeover, baby. Expect it!

czech out my peacock (sorry i use photobooth as a scanner):


You know you love me, xoxo RAGGY MOGOW (has no life)

StumbleUpon

2 Comments:

Blogger schuyler thorne kelly said...

Did you make that peacock maggy?

12:18 PM  
Blogger RAGGY MOGOW said...

duh i made the peacock


it has the rebel alliance symbol in it!

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home